As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
E-concreto Universal All-Surface Paint | Satin White 1L | Paint and primer in onee-concreto
- For interior and exterior use. Can be applied directly to metal, masonry, wood, glass, laminates, tiles, radiators, brick, plastic. Paint and primer in one. Up to 8m2/litre. Excellent durability.
Speciality Any Surface Primer, Suitable for a Wide Variety of Surfaces, White, Water Colour, Quick Drying, 10m2 Coverage per Litre, 750ml, Johnstone's, Ideal for Tricky SurfacesJohnstone's
- Johnstone’s speciality any surface primer has a multi purpose use on wide variety of surfaces such as melamine, ceramic tiles, MDF, glass, galvanised metal and uPVC.
With the superb adhesion to tricky surfaces means you can overcoat with either a gloss or satin finish. The advanced technology means you can see this paint on almost any surface in your home, ideal for interior and exterior use.
It provides a perfect base coat for Johnstone's All Purpose Undercoat, can be used as a primer for all of your makeover projects. This product is water based and has quick drying within 1-2 hours with a coverage of 10m2 per lire, can be used for new and existing surfaces.
|Height||7.7 cm (3.03 Inches)|
|Length||7.7 cm (3.03 Inches)|
|Weight||1.06 kg (2.34 Pounds)|
|Width||7.7 cm (3.03 Inches)|
Ronseal One Coat All Surface Primer 250mlRONSEAL
- Paint over in 2 hours. Use on wood, metal, kitchen and bathroom tiles, plastic, mdf, brick, stone, glass & more. Helps paint to stick. Just needs one coat.
|Height||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
|Length||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
|Weight||0.39 kg (0.86 Pounds)|
|Width||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
Ronseal one coat for all surface primer, 750mlRONSEAL
- It can be used as a base coat on wood, metal, brick and terracotta to give added adhesion before applying the top coat. Easy to use. Ronseal all surface Primer & Undercoat has been specifically formulated for interior surface.
|Height||9.9 cm (3.9 Inches)|
|Length||11.9 cm (4.69 Inches)|
|Width||9.9 cm (3.9 Inches)|
5. LEVEL PLUS
Tile base 1.5 kg tile on tile special adhesive base tile primer quartz base special contact RM17LEVEL PLUS
- On old ceramic tiles and glass mosaic, under insulation layers. The enlargement of the surface with a special quartz supplement creates an adhesive layer with very high porosity and therefore high adhesion. The special adhesive primer level + 17 can be used under underfloor heating, adhesives, permanently adhering to the substrate, terrazzo, PVC panels, OSB boards, levelling, repair, natural stone, glass mosaics, plaster and cement boards, .
Once dried out, a rough, which is perfect for subsequent layers. The product is recommended for non-absorbent materials such as ceramic tiles, ceramic bricks. It can be used for vertical and horizontal surfaces indoors as well as outdoors.
Level+17 has been developed to produce bonding bridges on smooth and non-absorbent surfaces and to optimise adhesion for all hydraulically binding cement adhesives as well as for putty plaster and plaster. The special level + 17 adhesive primer has water-repellent properties. The light blue colour facilitates priming and reduces processing errors.
Areas of application: the special adhesive primer level + 17 is a solvent-free primer based on the highest quality polymer dispersion, under tile adhesives, on terracotta and natural stone, on OSB and wood chipboard, paint coats and PVC cladding, on adhesive-free, which is modified with quartz filler in the form of sand of different fractions. Level + tile primer special contact rm17 – special adhesive base for tile on tile, does not run off vertical surfaces, for non-absorbent surfaces, waterproof and frost resistant, under tile adhesives, solvent-free, with quartz insert, forms an adhesive layer, for indoor and outdoor use.
750ml, White, Dulux 5092097 Difficult Surfaces PrimerDulux
- Low odour. Drying time: 4-6 hours. For mdf, tiles, melamine and UPVC. Capacity: 10m²/l per coat. Excellent adhesion. Quick drying. For mdf, tiles, melamine and uPVC. Easy to apply. This 750ml can will cover 7. 5m² with one coat approx.
|Height||11.9 cm (4.69 Inches)|
|Length||10.1 cm (3.98 Inches)|
|Weight||1.01 kg (2.24 Pounds)|
|Width||10.1 cm (3.98 Inches)|
7. Polar Specialist Coatings
White, Polar Difficult Surface Primer Spray, 400ml, Tough Bond & Primer Undercoat, Melamine, Tiles, Wood & Rigid Plastics, Interior & Exterior, Ideal For MDF, MetalPolar Specialist Coatings
- Multi surface use - formulated to be a base undercoat primer for difficult adhesion surfaces, such as rigid plastics, MDF, tiles and melamine. Adds a white matt finish, wood, ready for painting with an overcoat. Easy to apply - polar difficult surface primer comes in an easy to use spray action paint.
Take it inside and use it on rigid plastic, wood or tile surfaces. Apply 2 or 3 coats for optimal bonding performance. Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust. Suitable for surfaces both interior and exterior.
Tough bond primer undercoat - the high solids acrylic primer is specially designed to fill scratches and minor defects. Excellent coverage & fast drying - spray action provides excellent adhesion coverage for whatever surface being primed.
Interior & exterior - can be used to provide adhesion on difficult surfaces both inside and outside your home. Prime metal or steel furniture in your garden, before giving them a new sleek look. Allow 15 minutes between each coating. Giving extensive coverage and accuracy, it's quick and simple to prime your difficult surfaces around the house. Provides a tough bond for MDF primer to aid the application of a paint overcoat.
8. Fascinating Finishes Ltd
1 x 250ml Heat Resistant Primer + Wet & Dry. for Fireplace Surrounds, Plastic Coated MDF, Tiles, GraniteFascinating Finishes Ltd
- Ideal for use on: ceramic tiles, Granite, melamine / Plastic Coated MDF, Hard Plastic and similar difficult surfaces. Ideal for use in a wide range of environments around the home, hotel, in the caravan, at work, care home, on the boat etc.
Heat resistant to 200c which is twice the boiling point of water. Recommended for priming fireplace surrounds prior to using our HR Wall Paint. Easy to apply by brush or roller and is ready to over-coat after 4 hours.
9. Johnstone's Specialty
1 L, Brilliant White, Johnstone's Specialty 389174 ABC Primer SealerJohnstone's Specialty
- Can be used on a variety of substrates. Primes difficult substrates. Water-based. Coverage: up to 10m2 per litre.