As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Auto Car Parts Online
J B Weld 8297 High Heat 500 Degree Epoxy Putty 2 ozAuto Car Parts Online
- Perfekt f?r exhaust tailpipe, Schalld?Mpfer, machines, Motorbl?And easy to Abgaskr?Mmer. Special shipping information: this item K?Can not suitable for?Ckgegeben will and verf?GT?Ber zus?Tzliche Lieferbeschr?Nkungen.
Vertr?gt ongoing withstand temperatures up to 450 °C and Intermittierende heat up to 500 °C. St?thickness of 800 psi at room temperature and 600 PSI at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. 3x at high temperatures ST?Rker.
2. Power Maxed
Golden Brown Cured, Power Maxed PM8297 High Heat Repair Epoxy PuttyPower Maxed
- Great for: metals and masonry, wood and ceramics, most plastics. Upper temperature limit intermittent °c: -40 to 280 Resin and hardener pre-measured. Upper temperature limit continuous °c: -40 to 245. Easy to apply.
|Height||3 cm (1.18 Inches)|
|Length||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Weight||0.1 kg (0.22 Pounds)|
|Width||3 cm (1.18 Inches)|
|Warranty||30 day no quibble refund.|
3. JB Weld
2oz, Machine Gray, J-B Weld 8297 HighHeat Temperature Resistant Epoxy Putty StickJB Weld
- J-b weld is an american company that proudly manufactures its products in the USA; when you need a repair, you need the World's Strongest Bond. Great for exhaust manifolds, tail pipes, duct work, machinery, engine blocks, mufflers, and other high temperature projects in need of a bond or a seal.
Easy to use; simply cut the required amount of putty, mix it by thoroughly kneading until a uniform color is reached, then press it firmly to the surface to be repaired.
Adhesive and sealant for extreme temperature applications; when you need to bond metal that gets very hot, whether it's a car muffler or an industrial repair, this is the sealer for you. Able to withstand continuous heat up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit or intermittent heat up to 500 degrees; 3 times stronger at high temperatures than conventional epoxy putties.
|Manufacturer||JB WELD LTD|
|Height||10.5 cm (4.13 Inches)|
|Length||3 cm (1.18 Inches)|
|Weight||0.07 kg (0.15 Pounds)|
|Width||3 cm (1.18 Inches)|
4. JB Weld
JB Weld 8297 -DEU HighHeat Heat-Resistant Epoxy Metal Putty for All High Temperature WorkJB Weld
- Withstands continuous heat up to 235 °C and tip effects of 260 °C. Temperature durable metal putty. Suitable for exhaust manifolds, exhaust pipes, engine, Silencer, blocks and all your high temperature needs.
Plastic, Glass, Epoxy Resin, High Viscosity and Strong Epoxies Multi-Purpose Epoxy Glue Instant Repair Wood, 0.85-Fluid Ounce Metal Epoxy AdhesivesXUDOAI
- High quality design, stir bar with auxiliary application, easy to open, cover can be saved Fives. Naturally beneficial product formula with a maximum temperature of 120 degrees. Maintain versatile quality, fiberglass, metal, including hard plastic, ceramics, wood, etc.
5 minutes working time, 60 minutes initial curing, waterproof, after complete curing, grindable and paintable. High contact strength, light weight, long-term maintenance, easy to apply, reusable.
6. JB Weld
J-B Weld 8297 HighHeat Temperature Resistant Epoxy Putty Stick, 2oz & 37901 ExtremeHeat High Temperature Resistant Metallic Paste-3 oz, Machine GrayJB Weld
- Product 2: the original cold weld: jb weld was developed as an alternative to torch welding. Product 1: easy to use; simply cut the required amount of putty, mix it by thoroughly kneading until a uniform color is reached, then press it firmly to the surface to be repaired. Designed to be effective in extreme environments, once it sets, it creates a permanent bond stronger than steel.
Product 1: adhesive and sealant for extreme temperature applications; when you need to bond metal that gets very hot, whether it's a car muffler or an industrial repair, this is the sealer for you. Product 1: able to withstand continuous heat up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit or intermittent heat up to 500 degrees; 3 times stronger at high temperatures than conventional epoxy putties.
Non-flammable, it contains no solvents or Volatile Organic Compounds VOCs. Product 2: jb weld extreme heat: is formulated for repairs to iron, steel and metal in high temperature environments 1000°F / 538°C.
Product 1: great for exhaust manifolds, mufflers, machinery, engine blocks, duct work, tail pipes, and other high temperature projects in need of a bond or a seal. It is great for repairing cracks, small gaps, this metallic compound can be drilled, seam connections or holes. Product 2: versatile & dependable: ideal for repair work on : exhaust manifolds, mufflers, catalytic converters, outdoor grills, pipe connections, fire boxes, gas and commercial furnaces and water heaters. Product 2: simple to use: when fully cured, machined or sanded.
7. JB Weld
Dark Grey, JB WELD MAC8265-S-TEX 8265-S Auto WeldJB Weld
- Ideal for household, automotive, as well as for arts and crafts, and marine repairs, plumbing, and other projects requiring adhesives.
The two tubes are easily mixed at a 1:1 ratio, forming a permanent bond that can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. J-b weld epoxy has a tensile strength of 3960 PSI, and cures to a dark grey colour.
It takes only 4-6 hours to set in room temperature — with a full cure reached in 15-24 hours — at which point it can withstand temperatures of up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. A two-part system, j-b weld’s epoxy makes strong, lasting repairs to metal and other surfaces.
|Height||20.32 cm (8 Inches)|
|Length||0.76 cm (0.3 Inches)|
|Weight||0.01 kg (0.02 Pounds)|
|Width||12.7 cm (5 Inches)|
Black HIGH Temperature Silicone Adhesive SEALANT 20ml Heat Resistant 300'C NewTechnicoll
- Creates 100% rubber which leaves flexible at temperatures - 60ºC up to up to + 300ºC. High quality black sealant 300ºc heat resistant. Replaces different kind of gaskets resistant to.
Perfectly bonds to all smooth metal surfaces, wood, plastic, ceramics, alloys and casts glass, . Mineral products, stone, marble, concrete etc. Uv radiation, oils, petrol, cooling liquids, changing weather conditions, and water.
9. JB Weld
J-B Weld 6 Minute Steel EpoxyJB Weld
- Cure colour: Dark Grey. Full cure within 4-6 hours. Strength: 2424 PSI. Great for household repairs, plumbing, marine, automotive, crafts & more.
Set time: 6 Minutes. Tensile strength of 3127 PSI. To use on automotive, cereamic, brick, concrete and more. Able to withstand temperatures up to 300ºF when fully cured. Cure time: 4-6 Hours. Sets in 6 minutes.
|Height||3.68 cm (1.45 Inches)|
|Length||22.35 cm (8.8 Inches)|
|Weight||0.03 kg (0.06 Pounds)|
|Width||11.18 cm (4.4 Inches)|