As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Howard FW0008 236ml or 8oz-Feed-N-Wax,Wood Polish & Conditioner, Orange, 8 Oz, Soft Gel/Paste ConsistencyHoward
- Prevent drying and deterioration of all wood finishes. Enhance the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood. Use to maintain the restored finish after using Howard Restor-A-Finish. Polish all wood surfaces to a soft luster and protect with a coating of natural waxes.
|Height||18.42 cm (7.25 Inches)|
|Length||5.08 cm (2 Inches)|
|Weight||0.23 kg (0.5 Pounds)|
|Width||5.08 cm (2 Inches)|
Howard ORS016 473 ml/16 oz Orange Oil Wood Polish Trigger SprayHoward
- Different from wood cleaners in that it is safe to use on antiques and even unfinished woods. Replenish natural oils in oiled walnut and teak woods. Contains no Silicone or linseed oil. Leaves a beautiful shine and the fresh scent of oranges. Clean and polish wood finishes with real orange oil.
|Height||26.67 cm (10.5 Inches)|
|Length||19.05 cm (7.5 Inches)|
|Weight||0.45 kg (1 Pounds)|
|Width||16.51 cm (6.5 Inches)|
Everbuild EVBWSNO250 Quick Drying Professional Solvent Free Satin Finish Wood Stain Natural Oak 250 mlEverbuild
- Hard wearing Protection. Coverage: up to 20 sq m per litre. Weatherproof and UV resistant. Quick curing time: touch dry in 30 minutes, overcoat after 4 hours.
Available in natural oak, dark oak, rosewood, mahogany, antique pine, walnut, teak and clear. Suitable for exterior and Interior Wood: Doors, conservatories, window frames, architectural timber, cladding and garden furniture.
|Height||7.4 cm (2.91 Inches)|
|Length||7.6 cm (2.99 Inches)|
|Weight||0.09 kg (0.2 Pounds)|
|Width||7.6 cm (2.99 Inches)|
4. Furniture Clinic
Wood Furniture Polish to Protect & Enhance Any Wooden Surface, Furniture Clinic Beeswax Polish for Wood & Furniture | 200ml of Natural Beeswax for all Wood Types and ColoursFurniture Clinic
- It is a safe, natural and effective way to bring new life to wood furniture. Additional coats can be applied for extra protection or if applying to bare wood. Our fine bees wax formula can be used to treat all natural woods including: beech, pine, oak, walnut, and yew. How to apply: before using the beeswax wood polish, clean the furniture using a wood cleaner like our Furniture Clinic Wood Reviver.
Safe to use: because it doesn’t have any synthetic components, our beeswax wood polish will not alter, or even distort, the color and appearance of the surface it is applied to.
Ensure the surface is dust free. Great finish: our beeswax polish acts as a wood protector when applied, protects and enhances the shine of all wooden surfaces, giving your furniture a long lasting, as it feeds, natural and finished. Natural formula: this furniture polish is made from our natural beeswax blend that has been used with great success by our national network of technicians, professional restorers, heritage organisations, and many customers over the years.
Apply the beeswax polish onto a cloth and rub into the wooden surface following the direction of the grain. Leave for 3-4 minutes and buff over with a cloth to restore the lustre. Suitable for all types of wood: our beeswax furniture polish is designed for use on modern and antique internal woods, teak, mahogany, including wooden veneers. It seals and protects, durable and natural looking shine.
Rustins 5015332220069 Plastic Wood, OakRustins
- A quick drying filler available in Mahogany, Natural, Oak and Teak. It is waterproof and suitable for interior and exterior application and is excellent for use on edges. Model number: 5015332220069. When it is dry it will take screws and nails.
|Height||10.5 cm (4.13 Inches)|
|Length||2.1 cm (0.83 Inches)|
|Weight||0.03 kg (0.07 Pounds)|
|Width||11 cm (4.33 Inches)|
6. Furniture Clinic
Stone & metal, table tops, Furniture Clinic Boiled Linseed Oil for Wood Furniture & More | 500ml Refined Oil | Glossy Finish for furnitureFurniture Clinic
- We know our product works wonderfully when used correctly. Also ideal for terracotta tiles, concrete and other stone items. Why our linseed oil: our boiled linseed Oil is a superior quality oil that has been treated with hot air so it dries quicker forming a tough, hard wearing; slightly glossy finish.
Use on all types of wood: suitable for all types of wood with the exception of exterior oak.
Satisfaction guaranteed - we understand that protecting your surfaces can be a very precise task, and not to worry. Attractive finish: Forms an attractive, subtle, glossy finish.
Our experts are here if you have questions before purchasing and if after purchasing you’re not satisfied with the results we expect you will be, we offer a money back guarantee. A great wood treatment: boiled linseed Oil is a superior quality oil, forming a tough, hard wearing finish. Suitable for all types of wood with the exception of exterior oak.
|Height||22.86 cm (9 Inches)|
|Length||6.35 cm (2.5 Inches)|
|Weight||0.44 kg (0.97 Pounds)|
|Width||6.35 cm (2.5 Inches)|
Golden Oak, Cuprinol CUPGWPREGO1L 1L Ultimate Garden Wood PreserverCuprinol
- Preserves against rot, decay and blue stain. Water based. Protects with its wax enriched formula. 5 year performance.
|Height||17.78 cm (7 Inches)|
|Length||11.5 cm (4.53 Inches)|
|Weight||1.1 kg (2.43 Pounds)|
|Width||11.5 cm (4.53 Inches)|