As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Peachtree Woodworking Supply
Fulton 24 Inch Long Anodized Aluminum Straight Edge Bar with .001 Tolerance | Perfect for Checking Straightness On Metal Surface Tops Whet Stones Machinery and Can Be Used to Mark Or Scribe LinesPeachtree Woodworking Supply
- The aluminum straight edge is that tool and it is accurate to a. 001 tolerance which is perfect for checking wet stones, planers, general machinery, jointers, power tools, table tops, counter tops and more for flatness. Sometimes you need to have your work surface just right for your projects.
Straight edges can also double as a marking device to mark straight lines on most type of material. Whether youre a woodworker, metal worker or hobbyist, when you need a flat work surface you simply just need it.
International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, and language of product, age ratings, labeling or instructions.
To do this and properly check for flatness, straight bar of some sort so you can see if your work surface has any gaps, youll need a true, pits or any type of undulation that may catch or hook your material while working. Each size bar has a pre-drilled hole on the end for hanging the bar out of way when not in use. The bar is made of anodized extruded aluminum, has a machined flat edge and is contoured so it is easy to grip.
Carpenter Measuring Square Metric Imperial 7 Inches,Aluminum Alloy,90 Degree Thickened Triangle Ruler for Woodworking BlueJEEZAO
- Good oxidation resistance! User-friendly design, with clear and accurate scale, exquisite workmanship and long service life. Widely used: the metric triangle ruler can be used as a protractor, line scriber saw guide, mostly used in woodworking manufacturing and decoration industries, miter, diy enthusiasts, framing square and a ruler, etc.
Premium material: the carpenter square is manufactured of high quality aluminum alloy with black matte finish to prevent glare, good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistant and durable, not easy to break.
Weight: gray 128g, black 235g; specification: Black: 7 inches Metric; Gray: 7 inches Imperial. Full refund or free replacement guarranty if you are not satisfied with our woodworking triangle ruler.
Clear and accurate scale: the aluminum triangle ruler is deisgned with strong cast aluminum body, common tools for woodworking. Wishing you a pleasant shopping trip !100% satisfaction guarranty: dear friend, we sincerely hope that you can get satisfied service and high quality products in our shop JEEZAO. Any problems, we appreciated for your purchase of our carpenter measuring square, contact us at the first time, We are always on standby.
3. OX Tools
OX Tools OX-T024812 OX Trade Feather Edge 1200mm / 4OX Tools
- Very light and manoeuvrable. Printed scale for ruling. Mill finished aluminium construction. Combined feather edge & straight edge.
|Height||1200 cm (472.44 Inches)|
|Length||26 cm (10.24 Inches)|
|Weight||0.75 kg (1.65 Pounds)|
|Width||95 cm (37.4 Inches)|
1500mm, Starrett AMSE-1500 Aluminium RuleStarrett
- Made of anodized aluminium with smooth, square and straight edges. Measures 1500 mm length by 50 mm width by 3 mm thickness.
Ideal for schools and shops, tinsmiths, wood-workers, metal workers and bench applications. Accurate and flexible with centimetre and millimetre graduations reading on either edge.
C.K T3531 100 Straight Edge RuleC.K.
- It has a strong plastic handle. Anodised aluminium construction. It is light weighted and easy to clean. 100 mm length. Ideal for cutting, measuring and marking out.
|Height||100.5 cm (39.57 Inches)|
|Length||6 cm (2.36 Inches)|
|Weight||0.65 kg (1.44 Pounds)|
|Width||6 cm (2.36 Inches)|
|Part Number||T3531 100|
Veritas Deluxe Mk.II Honing Guide SetVeritas
- 5 piece set includes standard and narrow blade clamping heads. Most versatile Veritas honing guide set. Stone is not included. Combined heads accept blades from 3mm1/8" to 73mm2. 7/8" wide. Angle registration jig, straight roller and camber roller bases.