As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Resin Pro
100% Made in Italy, Multicolour, Resin Pro Sahara Set of 10 Pastel Colour Pigments in Mica Powder for Colouring Resins, Silicones and PaintsResin Pro
- The softer colours give a sense of calm to your creations, each of the colours giving brightness without losing intensity. Unique colors pastel pigments are bright and fresh colours and give a Sense of Positivity and Energy.
Safe and certified 100% made in italy, they are made with non-toxic materials so they are configured as a safe and easy to use product! Wide use sahara pigments are particularly suitable for resins, acrylic and water-based paints and are used in art, silicones, hobby and DIY.
How to use 1% of pigment combined with the material you want to colour will suffice to obtain a homogeneous and lasting pigmentation. The practical dosing nozzle included allows a risk-free dosage. A world of unique colours colour your creations using the saharA SET! 10 Unique Pastel Colours in convenient bottles with which you can pigment many materials.
COLORBERRY Carat-Collection Pigments, Pigment Powder for Resin Art, 26 Color Variations, ASTM-D4236 Certified 50g PearlCOLORBERRY
- They can also be used for cosmetic use and are ASTM-D4236 compliant. Hallal - vegan - cosmetic grade - the dry pigments are vegan and reversible. All-purpose pigments - these colours from the Carat Collection can be used for colouring textured paste, bath bombs or in classic acrylic pouring.
All colours are compatible with the colorberry omg sets, pigment paste and the COLORBERRY WHITE AURA BOX. There are no limits. Resin + jasmonite - the high-quality dry pigments from Colorberry are suitable for colouring with resin as well as with Jasmonite.
At jesmonite it can even be applied dry to the silicone mould. Ultra high pigmented – the colours from colorberry carat collection are of the best quality, because even a small knife tip mixed with the powder provides a considerable colour result. Mix and match - make your own individual colour variations.
|Height||4.4 cm (1.73 Inches)|
|Length||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
|Width||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
3. Le Résineur
High Colouring, Soap, for Resin, Le Résineur Box of 24 pigments of 10 g Mica Powder | Natural Pigments, Colouring PowderLe Résineur
- A complete assortment for all your projects: box of 24 bottles of 10 g each following colours: wine red, green blue, White, Pink, blue, Golden, Wather, Purple, Purplish Red, Peach, Blackish Green, Bronze, Flow Golden, Coffee, Rose Red, Red Brown, Magic, Orange, Yellow, Dark Blue, Green, yellow, Black, Watermelon, Silver Gray.
Special decorative resin colouring: perfectly soluble in epoxy resin, in particular the range of resin diamond resins, our pigments do not create a "pack" effect.
They can also be used for general colouring with MICA powders. Strong colouring: the mica resin pigments are of high quality, a few grams are enough to achieve a beautiful pearlescent and shiny shade.
4. Resin Pro
For epoxy resins, Glows in The Dark, for Artistic Creations and DIY 20g Red, UV Luminescent, Ultra Fluorescent Powder additive PigmentResin Pro
- It is particularly suitable for highlighting those details that you want to make visible in the dark such as escape routes, fountains, simply by adding it to resins, bedrooms, for glass colours and everything related to DIY; to decorate vases, paints or varnishes. The pigments are automatically charged with exposure to a light source sunlight, electric or UV light, and slowly return the energy, shining in the dark.
These pigments are selected from the best quality products and are therefore capable of producing the most intense brightness. It is also excellent for decoupage, points of light, exits, resin furnishing objects.
Thanks to the high concentration of active ingredients, simply by adding it to resins, this glow-in-the-dark powder is highly phosphorescent! Excellent for highlighting details that you want to make visible in the dark, for example escape routes or exits, paints or varnishes.
The light intensity depends on the exposure time and percentage of use we recommend between 3% and 13%. Brightness: the pigments shine for a variable period of time following a rapid and decreasing luminance curve, which subsequently becomes stable for many hours. The new long-lasting waterproof photoluminescent pigments are ideal for use on a water-based or solvent-based basis: they are the only powders that can be mixed in the water-based preparation without reacting, being coated thanks to a special treatment. It is ideal for decoupage, decoration and everything related to DIY.
Resin, varnish., Lumentics Premium Light Powder Purple 40 g – Glow in the Dark Colour Powder. Glow-in-the-dark luminescent, fluorescent and glow-in-the-dark UV pigments for paintlumentics
- Good luminosity: the orange diy glow powder glows for up to 5 hours in the dark and thus achieve up to twenty times stronger and longer lighting time than conventional fluorescent powder. Let the powder charge briefly in bright light and it will glow in the dark.
Best quality: 40 g lumentics afterglow pigments for long photoluminescence. Non-radioactive. No wear of luminosity. Pure creativity: an incredible range of applications is imaginable, painting, light switch borders, such as a star in the children's room, resin and drawing.
Be creative and let others admire your glowing work. Light resistant for twenty years.
Can be used up to 1000 degrees celcius. Can also be used in children's toys, resin or wall paint. Fluorescent and Phosphorescent Day Color: Purple Afterglow colour: purple. Safe and durable: our colour powders are non-toxic and free from dangerous chemicals. Professional material: water-insoluble. Rechargeable, sustainable and regenerative. Almost unlimited charging under light.
|Height||0.5 cm (0.2 Inches)|
|Length||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Width||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|